A small, little, tiny thought ...
Here's something I'd like to share... Each of our perception's differ, so dont get mad at me :P !!Now let's assume you decide to mold a clay doll. I'm sure you can guess the challenges involved in that, the amount of time & effort that wud be required... And soon after your done, you'll really want to show it to your frenz to get feedback for your 'creation'! What happens if your frenz see it & dont pass any comments at all? Wudnt you be upset about that?
So, when you expect someone to give you feedback on a CLAY doll, just think for a moment, GOD has created millions and billions of dolls, which have in them something called LIFE and been given a tag as HUMANS and ANIMALS and all other living things. I know its GOD, but i still feel we need to appreciate Him for His works.
So, the moral of the story is that the next time when you come across a handsome looking guy or a gorgeous gal, please dont turn the other side, rather, think positively and try to appreciate GOD's lively doll.
Frenz, the above is NOT INTENDED TO CONVEY ANY IDEA THAT IS WRONG OR INETHICAL, AS FAR AS THE WAY YOU LOOK AT PEOPLE IS GOOD, MY IDEA IS CONVEYED. I'm no way trying to say sightadikarathu romba correct, but sightadikarathukum, othar azhaga yerukanga, apadi solarethukkum, nariyave difference yerruku.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home